Monday, March 1, 2010

Work Hard...Play Hard...Forget Stuff...Slowly Remember Stuff

Hello to all my loves and to all the voyeurs who read my blog who I don't know but could someday be my loves!

Last week, I shot some photos with my beardy friend Jeff "Nasty" Nass. We always have fun and sammiches. Here are some shots from the shoot!

The ol' swimmin' hole.


Have your pants ever fallen down during a method grab? Mine have...

Try to ignore my retard jib face.

Gorgeous day in Park Lane!

Again, try to disregard my face...

Sharing a giggle with Yeffrey.

Bonk!

After the shoot, I headed down to Boulder for a long weekend to see some friends and go clubbing in Denver. On my way out, I saw my main man Brother Nathaniel who I haven't seen in FOREVER!

Traffic was ass.

Here are some of my loves. We're waiting for Morgan Page to start spinning at Beta.

Morgan Page and some go-go dancers. Awesome!

At Sam's house. Tequila. Penis shots. Blur...

Pong!

Here is the best part of my week. My niece was born! Welcome to the world, Shelby. I'm so excited to meet you later this month.


Love you guys!
Meesh

No comments:

Post a Comment